Furuno NavPilot 300/PG Autopilot System w/PG700 Sensor
NavPilot 300/PG Autopilot System with PG700 Sensor
NavPilot 300 is not your ordinary Autopilot - The NavPilot 300 is a revolutionary autopilot. With Fantum Feedback, NavPilot outboard installations no longer require use of a physical rudder feedback unit. This results in a streamlined, simplified installation. Combined with Furuno's unique adaptive learning technology, NavPilot 300 provides unmatched outboard Autopilot performance. Fantum Feedback is designed for planing and semi-displacement outboard vessels from 24 to 50 feet, with one to four outboard engines, where it achieves precise course control from slow trolling to speeds of well over 60 knots.
The NavPilot 300/PG includes the PG700 Fluxgate Compass Heading Sensor with magnetic field distortion correction, providing highly accurate and stable heading information.
Gesture Control - just push, point and shoot!
The Gesture Controller is a revolutionary and unique way to steer your boat remotely. By using Bluetooth signals, it is possible to control the Autopilot from anywhere on the boat within 10 meters. Just push, hold the button, point to the desired heading and release to let the Autopilot redirect the boat!
Versatile Display Modes on a vivid 4.1" Color LCD Display
The SABIKI™ mode lets the autopilot control while you are drifting astern, so you can focus on fishing instead of steering. Maintaining heading astern while compensating for wind and tide, SABIKI™ mode is uniquely tailored for Sabiki fishing, jigging and bottom fishing.
Other display modes include Furuno's Highway mode, Auto and Advanced Auto modes, and Fish Hunter mode, where one of four pre-programmed maneuvers can be performed around a specified target at a user selected distance. These include Zig-Zag, Orbit, Figure 8, or a Spiral maneuver. The Fish Hunter feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB).
- 1-DIN 4.1" IP56 Waterproof Color Display (2 more Control Heads can be added)
- Full control from NavNet TZtouch, TZtouch2 & the all-new GP1871F/GP1971F
- Navigation Modes: Auto, Advanced Auto, Sabiki, Nav/Route Tracking, FishHunter
- Pigtail cable design for simplified installation
- NMEA2000 Certified System (includes output of Heartbeat PGN)
- Self-learning adaptive software
- Built-in simulator and slide show
- Bluetooth Gesture Controller (GC001) included as standard supply
- Targeted for center console outboards and drive-by-wire systems on small to mid-sized boats
- FAP-3011- Control Unit
- GCV-001 - Gesture Controller
- FAP3012 - Processor Unit
- PG700 - Heading Sensor Unit